B-School doors are OPEN! Every year I offer a value-packed bonus experience you can get FREE when you join B-School. This year you'll get mentored by me, PLUS access an entire system to fast-track your wellness business. Get all the details and find out why it's the best B-School bonus for wellness pros...
Just thought I'd chime in today to add a little ease to your Instagram world.
Keeping up with Instagram can be super time-consuming. And let's be honest - as a wellness entrepreneur it's probably not at the top of your list for how you want to be spending your time each day.
If you're not careful, social media can turn into a real time-sink. Especially if you're not reaching the right audience and actually attracting new clients - right?
Whether you're a fitness instructor, health coach, essential oils educator, skin care specialist, massage therapist, acupuncturist or any other wellness professional focused on well-being, you're probably like me and always searching for ways to spend less time staring at a screen, and more time creating balance in your business and life.
There are a few tips and tricks you can keep up your sleeve in order to spend less time on Instagram and get better results (hello authentic followers).
You might have heard me suggest having a collection of beautiful photos on hand to tap into on-demand so that you're not stuck scraping to find or create photos for daily posts (which can jeopardize the quality of your post).
In addition to captivating photos, having the right hashtags to get those photos in front of the right people is equally as important.
Plus, having an arsenal of hashtags on hand to tap into on-the-fly is another brilliant way to save time and make your daily posting a breeze.
Here are a few I've curated just for you...
30 Top Hashtags for Wellness Bloggers
Pssst... I've created a FREE PDF to make it easy for you to copy/paste these hashtags into your posts. Grab it below!
About these hashtags
These hashtags have been chosen strategically - with a mix of super high volume hashtags and some lower volume tags in order to give your posts the best chance at getting seen. The goal is to get your posts in front of the right people, without getting swallowed up and immediately washed away by hundreds of other posts.
FREE hashtag PDF
Download this doc to copy/paste these hashtags into your posts.
- You don't have to use these hashtags all together. You can choose the ones that work best for your specific post. Mix and match, and test out other hashtags relevant to your posts.
- To save time, I recommend keeping your hashtag in an easily accessible place to quickly copy/paste them into your posts. (A good place for this is your phone "notes".)
- I recommend gathering a variety of hashtag groupings just like this one, relevant to the topics you post about most often (i.e. healthy food, self care, organic skincare, exercise, etc). That way you don't have to forage for hashtags every time you post (oh my goodness, it saves so much time!)
GRAB THIS VALUE-PACKED TOOLKIT
(Pssst... it's FREE!)
- 30 Top health + wellness hashtags
- Beautiful done-for-you graphics
- 3 Easy Instagram feed layouts (video)
- How to use quotes for engagement (video)
Plus, you'll receive a free photo every month, occasional tips + special offers to help grow your wellness biz.
Enter your info below for instant access: