So, you've tapped into the stunning Wellness Stock Shop photo collection, but now you're wondering, "How can I actually use these?".
I'm here to share everything you need to know as a Wellness Stock Shop member, including:
- Our easy usage terms, so you'll never wonder whether you're breaking "the rules"
- The deets around how you can use the photos for your client projects (for the designers in the room) or in a guest post
- Creative freedom guidelines, so you feel comfortable altering the photos to suit your needs
- 10 ways to use your stock photos to grow your business
Wellness Stock Shop was created to make the lives of bloggers and small business owners easier. And to build confidence, connection and credibility among your audience to grow your brand.
So... let's clear up any hesitations now and get you leveraging beautiful photos to boost your business.
Simple Usage Terms
Unlike many big, stuffy stock photo sites with confusing rules and fine print, my motto is simplicity.
Wellness Stock Shop usage terms are designed to make sense for small business owners and to cover your most common daily usage needs.
You can use Wellness Stock Shop photos in nearly any way you need to promote, market, and grow your business, including on your website, blog, social media, printed marketing material and beyond.
Actually, It's easier for me to tell you how you can't use the photos.
Here's what you can NOT do with Wellness Stock Shop photos:
- Claim ownership of them
- Sell them
- Give them to others to use (even as part of a design, like Instagram Story graphics)
- Upload to someone else's social media feed (even if they're a client - they'll need to purchase their own membership)
- Use them in goods for resale, like books (Pssst... you can purchase extended usage rights for this)
If there's anything you're still unsure about, you can refer to our Buyer's Agreement.
Pro Tip: Each stock source has different usage terms. It's important to know and understand the usage terms for every stock site you purchase from.
What About Cropping, Adding Text & Giving Photo Credit?
You can crop, overlay your text or watermark, and modify the photos in any way that helps you brand and promote your business.
You have creative freedom!
In most cases, you don't need to give photo credit. All photos you purchase or download via your membership are royalty free.
However, with the special exception of guest posting, I do ask that you include photo credit (more details below).
Using Photos For Client Work
Good news for designers.
As an active Annual Unlimited member, you can upload images into website designs, digital and print marketing materials and templates on behalf of individual clients (up to 40 images per individual client), as long as the image is in some way altered and as long as the image cannot be extracted.
However, please note that it is not allowed to gift the photos to clients or post to social media on behalf of a client. Your client will simply need to purchase their own membership for that.
Were you invited to submit a guest post for a blog or magazine? Woohoo!
Beautiful photos will help your article stand out.
You can include Wellness Stock Shop photos in your submission as long as the image is in some way altered and as long as the image cannot be extracted.
For guest posts, please include proper photo credit as:
photo credit: wellnessstockshop.com
13 Ways To Use Wellness Stock Shop Photos To Grow Your Brand
- Social media - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Guest Posts
- Promo Graphics
- Online Courses
- Course Materials
- Webinar Presentations
- Opt-in Freebie Downloads
- Facebook Ads
- Business Cards
- Logo Design
- Product Labels
- Printed marketing materials - flyers, posters, booth banners
- Black Friday Promo Deals