Adding a screenshot of your website, blog, landing page, Instagram feed or current offer to one of our lovely tech mockups is a fun and uniquely eye-catching way to showcase your business.
In this step-by-step video tutorial, you'll learn the quickest, easiest way to insert your photo to any screen using Photoshop.
Step-by-step instructions - How to add your photo to an iPhone or any screen in Photoshop:
- Choose your favorite mockup image from the Wellness Stock Shop "Mockup" gallery.
- Open your chosen mockup photo in Photoshop.
- Open the screenshot or image you wish to add to mockup screen in Photoshop (it will load into a separate tab).
- Select the screenshot (command +A), and copy (edit>copy).
5. Now move over to the tab with your mockup image. Select the Magic Wand Tool, click on the blank screen. (You'll notice marching aunts around the blank screen once it's selected properly).
6. Select: Edit > Paste Special > Paste Into
7. If a box pops up, click "Okay"
8. Your screenshot should now appear inside your screen!
9. Now it's time to adjust the screenshot to fit properly in the screen. Use the Transform Tool for this (Command + T).
10. Now that your screenshot is selected with the Transform tool, click and hold the corners to adjust and fit to screen.
11. Got it how you like it? Hit "enter"
And Voila! You're done!