With the world adjusting to a “new normal”, right now you have an incredible opportunity to step into a bigger leadership role as a wellness professional.
How you show up now can strengthen the connection your audience has with you and your business now and long into the future.
This season, it’s important to inspire your audience with relevant topics that encourage and motivate them to maintain calm and live their most balanced and nourished lives.
It’s important to step back and take a bird’s eye view of the overall energy and focus right now. Ask yourself pertinent questions that will help you show up and offer support where it’s needed right now.
- What are people struggling with right now?
- What’s the new norm that my people are trying to adapt to?
- What questions do they have?
- What do they desire right now?
- What are they searching for?
- What will make things easier for them?
- What will help to ease their minds?
With businesses and schools closing and people working from home or losing their jobs, everyone is experiencing some degree of life and routine change. This can come with elevated stress, anxiety and confusion.
That’s why there’s a vast opportunity for you to step into your most expansive role. As a health or wellness expert, you have a big opportunity to help serve the people around you with tips and motivation to help them stay calm, balanced and healthy and help them to adjust to their new lifestyle with ease.
Whatever your specialty, you can do your part by supporting your followers with encouragement, positivity and wellness topics. Share the things you do to:
- Boost your immunity
- Stay healthy
- Ease anxiety
- Stay balanced
- Maintain a healthy mindset
- Maintain a sense of life control
Offering guidance around relevant topics like these is needed right now. Offering this type of support by sharing quick, easy-to-digest content with actionable tips will help you to stand out and strengthen your brand for the future.
As a means to inspire you to show up for your audience, deepen the connection with your brand and grow your wellness business, I’ve created a list of 25 wellness topics to blog about this spring. Get creative. You can use these topics to inspire your social media posts, live videos, freebie opt-ins, workshops, webinars, course content, challenges and blog posts.
25 Wellness Topics To Blog About This Spring
- A morning routine to start a stress-free day
- How meditation helps to ease anxiety (share a meditation)
- Foods to boost your immune system (share a shopping list)
- Herbs + remedies to decrease stress (share how to use them)
- How to process your emotions in healthy, productive ways
- How stress affects your skin and how to keep clear and balanced
- How and why to maintain healthy gut biome to boost your immune system
- Yoga poses to do with your kids
- Acupressure points to ease anxiety
- How to use essential oils for anxiety/sleep
- Home exercises (share a video)
- Journaling exercises to release fear and anxiety and bring clarity and calm
- Breathing exercises to keep you calm + grounded
- Crystals to decrease anxiety/stress
15. Healthy home activities to enjoy with your family during quarantine
16. Ayurvedic recipes + practices to boost your immune system
17. What to do if you get sick
18. The health benefits of infrared sauna
19. Why fever is your friend (and what to do if you have one)
20. How to use CBD for anxiety
21. Highlight different superfoods, their benefits + how to use them
22. Which supplements are you taking to boost your immune system right now?
23. How to clear + raise the energy in your home
24. Hand sanitizer recipes
25. How to process your emotions in healthy, productive ways
These ideas will help keep your content relevant during this time while giving your followers hope and inspiration to place a focus on their health and wellness.
Want even more wellness topic ideas for your blog and social media posts?
I've gathered a list of 100 trending topics and bundled them up into a handy downloadable PDF!
Enter your info below to download it now and get inspired.
100 TRENDING WELLNESS TOPICS
(Pssst... it's FREE)
Grab this ultimate list to inspire your blog + social media posts.
Plus, you'll receive a free photo every month, occasional tips + special offers to help grow your wellness biz.
Enter your info for access:
And of course, you'll need beautiful, relevant photos to make your blog posts more visually appealing.
Tap into Wellness Stock Shop photos for added inspiration and a little attention-grabbing boost to get your followers to see and click thru to read the tips you share.