25 Inspirational Quotes for Health + Wellness Bloggers
As a wellness blogger, you probably already know that, aside from beautiful photos, there's nothing better to uplift your readers (and increase engagement) than some good ol' inspirational quotes.
That's why I've searched far and wide in order to gathered together my top 25 inspirational quotes for wellness bloggers to deliver to you here in one convenient spot.
How To Use These Quotes
You can copy and paste these quotes into your blog copy or social media content, but what's even better is pairing these quotes with alluring photos as beautiful social posts.
These are a fantastic tool to help spread your brand, and if done well they can go viral, which helps to boost your engagement, spread brand awareness and recognition for your business.
You can easily add these quotes to any stock images to make Pinnable and Tweetable visuals using a free design tool like Canva.
Grab these beautiful FREE social posts, including done-for-you Instagram quotes.
How To Design Viral Social Quotes
If you're designing social quotes with the hope of getting them shared and growing your brand, here are a few things you should keep in mind for the best success:
- Choose a font that's easy to read.
- Use an alluring background photo (low-quality snapshots do not inspire shares and may be penalized by Instagram - learn more about that here).
- If the photo doesn't contain enough "white space" for text, use a color overlay to be sure the text is easy to read.
- Keep it simple - the longer the quote/text, the less likely your viewer will be to stop and read it.
- Brand the image by using your custom fonts and/or colors when applicable.
- Add your logo, social media handle (@yourname), or website address to spread brand recognition and encourage people to check out your feed or website.
- To save time and assure your social posts are viral-worthy, use done-for-you quotes and Instagram templates.
25 Inspirational Quotes For Wellness Bloggers
- "I totally regret eating healthy today" - said no-one ever
- "A healthy outside starts from the inside" - Robert Ulrich
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything” - Arabian proverb
- "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" - Hypocrates
- YOGASM: (N)
The feeling of bliss when you're done working your booty off on your yoga mat.
- DEAR UNIVERSE, I am totally open to some awesome today
- "Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
- Love. It's an inside job.
- Raise your vibration
- Snaccident (noun): Eating an entire bag of potato chips by mistake
- "What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create." - Buddha
- After an hour on the treadmill... What year is it?
- Never put off 'til tomorrow what you can straight up cancel.
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis
- "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe
- "And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself." - Lauren Alex Hooper
- "And on a morning no different from any other, she met herself in the mirror and quite liked what she saw." - Unknown
- Actually, I can.
- You are loved.
- Today's Forecast: 100% chance of winning
- Being eco-conscious is a lifestyle, not a trend
- Sweat today, smile tomorrow
- We rise by lifting others
- You can do anything you set your vibe to