Are you afraid an amateur appearance is getting you ignored?
- Your Instagram feed looks like a messy collage and you just can't pull things together?
- You're not good with visuals and don't know where to start?
- You feel scattered & sink too much time constantly reinventing your look?
- You're suffering from lack of confidence due to website shame?
- You can't figure out how to zero in on the "right" look for your business?
You're in the right spot.
The Branding Your Wellness Business
Quick Start Program
This course is a quick start online learning program for wellpreneurs who want to ditch the scatter and design their own unique visual presence.
xxGetting your business noticed and trusted in the saturated marketplace requires clarity and a professional visual appearance that reflects your unique message and resonates with your ideal clients. Without a roadmap, designing your branding can be overwhelming and leave you feeling scattered with a pieced-together look.
This Quick Start course can fast-track your branding and save you thousands of dollars in trial-and-error and hiring professional designers. We've already helped dozens of entrepreneurs get clear on their brand foundation worldwide, and we'd be honored to help you too.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DESIGN A Look THAT'S AUTHENTICALLY YOU?
(even if you don't know a thing about branding Or design)
Just imagine ...
Never again feeling scattered with your daily posts & designs
Posting with confidence, knowing that all your visuals fit together to create a recognizable brand
Instantly relaying your message of quality, earning your prospects' trust and confidence investing in you
Standing out in the crowded market with a visual appearance that connects with the right audience
Confidently sending prospects to your website and social media feed because you feel confident about your professional appearance.
Naturally attracting the right clients who adore you and value your expertise
Organically growing your business to help 1000s of people
It's time to start luring the right people who'll benefit from what you offer.
Branding Your Wellness Business
Quick Start Course by Wellness Stock Shop
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Whether you're just starting out, rejuvenating your current brand, or preparing to hire a professional designer, this course will help you to:
◊ Get clear on your brand mood + foundation
◊ Craft a unique and compelling visual presence
◊ Find clarity on the perfect look to reflect your unique message
◊ Feel confident about your website + online appearance
◊ Intuitively know which colors and fonts fit your brand
◊ Instantly build trust + credibility among your prospects
◊ Find clarity with your visuals and ditch the scatter
◊ Connect on emotion to build a soulful following
◊ Create brand recognition to strengthen your market presence
◊ Post confidently, easily maintaining a cohesive look
◊ Naturally attract your ideal clients
◊ Save time not having to reinvent your brand constantly
Here's What You Get In The
Branding Your Wellness Business Quick Start Training
Here's What You Get:
- On-demand access to the full branding course to complete at your leisure
- 10 quick, easy-to-follow videos that fit into your busy daily schedule (most are 10 minutes or less)
- Downloadable supplemental materials to help support you in your branding process
- My exact blueprint outline to creating a unique brand that relays your message
- My top 7 branding tips in order to make the process easier and most effective
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How to get crystal clear on a branding aesthetic that's authentically you
- Why strong branding is essential to getting you seen and booked
- How to feel less scattered + more cohesive
- The 2 foundational branding steps that most people skip - resulting in a weak, scattered brand
- How to make sure your branding is a client-magnet (to the RIGHT people)
- Which 6 basic elements you need to build a recognizable brand (and in which order)
- Why you should put your logo on pause
- Why fonts + colors matter (and how they effect your viewers)
- How to be sure you're staying on-brand + sending the right message with every post
The Course In a glance ...
1: The Branding Foundation
Skipping the branding foundation is the number one reason your branding may be weak, scattered, and confusing for your audience. We start out by revealing the two very foundational pieces that MUST be in place before establishing your branding visuals. Getting clear on your foundation is an essential stepping the branding process and will make establishing the rest of your branding elements a breeze.
2: Bonus Guidance Video: Mood
As a part of the foundational process, you'll receive a bonus guidance video to help establish your business mood. This invaluable exercise will help you get you crystal clear on the overall message and personality of your brand in order to unveil a look that's perfect for your business.
3: Design Your Elements
Next, we'll dive into the 6 basic elements that make up your branding. I'll reveal the exact order you should develop them in, in order to save time and have the most impact. I'll reveal each of the important elements that go into creating your brand - including fonts, colors, visuals and more - and include my top free/affordable resources to tap into for your design.
4: The Juicy Resource Guide
After you've completed the course, you can dive into the super juicy resource guide. This resource is absolutely invaluable! I've included my top favorite free and/or affordable resources I personally used, and you can use too, in order to easily design a swoon-worthy brand.
Bonus! Bonus! Bonus!
It gets better! I've included some juicy bonuses to help you implement what you learn...
Here's The Bonuses You'll Get:
- A Business Branding Checklist
- A resource guide with my top free/affordable DIY branding resources
- And TWO bonus guidance training videos:
- Uncovering Your Tone Words this helps establish massive clarity and cohesiveness for your branding
- How To Easily Create A Brand Board In Canva I walk you through step-by-step to create an official document to keep all your branding elements in one accessible easy-to-reference spot - and to share with designers and collaborators
Her bonus Tone Word activity was great!! After completing the activity, I had so much more clarity and direction with my overall branding message.